Thursday, June 21, 2012

Less Then A Week!


Wow! It is crazy that in a week from today I will be in Rome! I have all my bags packed! Today I have completed my first term for the masters program. I didn't want to get too excited before I was fully done with this semester! But now that I am done....

YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Three years ago when I was in Rome with my pilgrimage I claimed that I will be back to Rome the summer after I graduate... Done!   I have found out that the hostel that I am staying in Rome, every night they serve free pizza... PERFECT! I am so excited to see the difference between the school system here and in Lithuania. Also, I am excited to see the different culture and enjoy a different pace of life!

If you would like to contact me while I am in Europe, of course you can comment on any of these posts! I will still have Internet access so you can E-mail me at Olson.Jeffrey.R@Gmail.com. I have a WiFi texting number - (325) 203-5211, so you can text me whenever you want but I will only get it when I have WiFi. You can also Skype me any time, my Skype name is Wingspanolson!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the trip buddy! I look forward to hearing about your adventures. Bring me back some beer!

    Pax et Bonum!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete